Sunday, June 28, 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching



It's Sunday, and you know what that means right? It is time to pick up your needle and thread, breathe deeply, and relax with some hand stitching. 





No human knows how to relax as thoroughly as my Granddog Max. He is completely stress free and loves to cuddle up, and do nothing. He is an expert at just being and loving.
Here he is showing my most recently finished embroidery block for my Life is Beautiful quilt. 

Life is Beautiful block #11



I am half way through my next block already and will put more stitches in today.
What are you working on?
Link up your blog post below and share your hand stitching plans for today.







15 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love it 💓

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

the perfect block for him! :)

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

I love how the block turned out. We could all learn a bit from Max!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Indeed - that's the perfect block for Max! ;-)

Heide said...

Max is so wise in the way he lives, Perfect block that matches his personality, very cute!
First time visitor.

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Max looks totally relaxed and all sheared for summer. Love the block!

Cathy said...

Oh, how sweet!

Juliann in WA said...

I have been so inspired by your blog this week!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Max looks like a real sweetie! Love this weeks block!

CathieJ said...

Two adorable pups.

Kaja said...

That is one laid-back dog! Enjoy your Sunday stitching.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Pups are alwasy cute!!! Again, thanks for the sunday linky! It's motivating me to finish some summer sewing.

Raewyn said...

I love that block and the photo, Kathy! I'm part way through this quilt too - but haven't done any of it for a while.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

No slow stitching today, only slow trimming (squaring up). Have fun stitching.

The Cozy Quilter said...

I just love your little grand dog . He is the definition of cute!